Monday, January 30, 2012

Wednesday, January 30, 2012


Now I can't say that I am extremely wise, but I do agree with the above quote when it comes to experiences. The first month of a new year is drawing to a close, and I've realized that I have been letting the time pass me by the same way it has for the past four years I've been living in New York City. While I've had plenty of experiences during my time here, I haven't really reflected on them. So this year I thought it would be nice to start writing about all the new things I do, see, hear, smell, etc., so I don't forget and let them go by the wayside.

I expressed this desire to my very social media savy uncle, who suggested using a blog as an outlet. That way I could share these experiences with all of my fabulous friends! I've never blogged before, but I always enjoy reading them, so I thought why not! And here I am. And here I will stay as long as you tolerate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment